快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Console working, headphones not

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

finally got my console working. Great! Both channels work, can mix etc.

But i can't preview in headphones? When headphones are in, i can only hear that the main speakers are producing. How do i change it so i can listen to the other deck?

thanks

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 4:59 pm
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You need to download a skin that has a headphone mix control, such as the (IMHO excellent) Mix Station SV 04

At the top is a headphone mix slider that will allow you to do what you want.

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 7:34 pm
Also, make sure you have set the control panel (the alien head thing in the system tray) to DJ mode, and that (assuming you have the latest drivers) the headphones are set to match the monitor (3&4) output.

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 8:36 pm
did you upgrade the drivers? My cue monitor stopped working when I got the latest drivers from hercules

发表时间 Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 3:25 am
Yes, I've got the latest drivers. At first I thought the cue monitoring was broken too, but then I realised I had to set the driver to DJ mode first (I think monitoring used to work in all modes). I still have to slide the headphone mix to the right in VDJ though to hear both playing decks.

It's a slight pain in the butt for me because when I want to use VDJ fully I have to:

1. Set the driver to DJ mode (it always defaults to Normal mode for some reason)
2. Turn on my UC33 (it needs to be on first, otherwise VDJ doesn't see it if I turn it on second)
3. Set my Saitek P8000 mapper to VDJ profile (a pain, because I only have one profile!)
4. Launch VDJ
5. Move the headphone mix slider to the right (I now have this mapped to a UC33 slider)
6. Swap my headphones over from my main soundcard to the HDJC

To be honest, most of the time I just launch VDJ and mess around with the console, listening to the main output, which is routed to one of the line-ins of my main soundcard, leaving my cans plugged into that.

Would be nice to be able to do some kind of batch file/macro to do the driver and P8000 settings then launch VDJ and move the headphone slider. Is there a way of doing that? Some kind of mouse recorder maybe?

发表时间 Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 12:54 pm

I had the same problem, making mixing a nightmare, I set my sound settings to 7.1, and the headphones worked atreat, why??? i have know idea but happy to get them working.

发表时间 Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 11:01 am
I keep getting an error message when I click the alien head. I can't find my original disc to re-install.

发表时间 Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 2:25 am
You can download new drivers & firmware (giving better behaviour for the console) at the hercules website.

www.hercules.com

发表时间 Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 8:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)