快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Recording Music?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, i have turntables and timecoded vinyl, and whenever i want to record my mixes, i can't. i tried to record with virtual dj but it does not record what im mixing it records what is playing. for example, i play the first song, and on headphone beat matching the second song, but when recording this, it records both songs, so i can hear my beat matching and .... so what should i do? how can i record the music that people hear not what i hear?

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 4:15 pm
If you're using an external mixer (and VDJ in external mixer mode), you must loop the output from the mixer back into the input of the soundcard, record "line in" and choose the input on the soundcard that's used for input.

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 5:37 pm
the sound card that im using is maya 44, so im using all the inputs and out puts. can i connect my mixer to laptop mic??? :)

发表时间 Sun 03 Feb 08 @ 7:21 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
ive done that before and it worked. but be warned you need to be very carefull about the mic input settings. the input must be almost off because a mic input amplifies the signal ALOT. i had to broadcast with a laptop which had only a mic input and it worked after 30 minutes of trial and error and checking the level (record and playback using headphones).

if its a new laptop, you might just have one that supports a switched mode input (meaning it can be mic and line). if the correct drivers are installed, often a popup asks you what kind of connection it is when you plug something into it. if it doesnt do that, then you probably have only a mic input. but its worth going into the sound device properties from Device Manager and checking if there is an extra tab with that feature.

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 11:46 am
tnx 4 ur help, ill try it and email u back

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 1:11 pm
You can also kill the booster on the mic in some systems: go into your sound config (in Windows) and click on options ->advanced controls. If there is a button under your mic, click it, then click the box to deselect "mic boost."

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 4:33 pm
ok , i connected my mixer output to my laptop mic, recorded my mix, but the problem is that i can just hear it from the right speaker.!!!! weird. isn't it?
so do u have any idea? what should i do?
tnx for ur help
PS: my mixer is DM1050 , it has right, and left output. i dont know, may be because of that. so what should i do?

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 11:27 pm
how to record songs in virtual dj

发表时间 Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 3:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)