快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: FOCUSRITE SAFFIRE LE FIREWIRE SOUNDCARD

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this looks like a good match for VDJ - 4 inputs(just two preamps, but 4 line inputs so it will work with tccd but you will need preams for tcv) 6 outputs, asio
you can get it at ZZsounds.com for $250 with free shipping!

发表时间 Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 12:32 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have this sound card and I love it. Just in terms of sound - great card, great price. I use it with Traktor - have for a year now, no issues. Just using it to send 2 channels out to my master house, and then another channel for headphone monitoring. But you can also use the monitor on the front of the unit. I think it's a great card.

发表时间 Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 3:25 pm
I think so too looks like a great card, I should get it and see if it makes the VDJ a happy companion.
btw how is your quest to find the perfect controller, have you looked at the new Denon 5500?

发表时间 Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 7:51 pm
I just got my Focusrite Saffire le and works perfect with tccd (4 channels input and 6 channels output,2 stereo inputs and 3 stereo outputs in a 3 line external mixer config using asio) plus has midi port which works with my Pioneer Djm 800
the sound of the card is a delight and is firewire with its own external power
the card has 10 1/4" trs conections and 2 xlr(the xlrs are shared with the 1/4 inch inputs1 and 2) and 2 rca for digital in and out
I use 10 1/4"to rca female adapters to connect my cd and mixer
the card has a total of 6 inputs (3stereo) as 2ch line or instrument or mics, 2ch only line and 2ch via spidf digital
the card has a total of 8 ch outputs, with ch 1 and ch 2 having a volume control on the card's face plate, also ch 3 and ch 4 are the same with the headphones channels, but the headphone volume knob doesn't affect the line output on the back of the card, just the front headphone connection, output of the ch 7 and ch 8 are only via digital out
has one spdif in and one out(input ch 5 & 6, output ch 7 & 8)
has the option to use two mics for input 1 and 2 with phantom power
has headphones out with volume knob
has volume knob for output 1 and 2
has 1 gain knob for input 1 and one gain knob for input two
has push on switches for input 1 and 2 to change from line mode to instrument mode
comes with its own drivers for mac or pc (I use a pc with focusrite saffire le asio driver) and an utility mixing software wich installs clean and fast(also works with asio4all)
after installation you just have to connect your wires and click the "sd" button in the utility software and "midi through" if you are going to use midi, also make sure that on the face of the card you have the out 1,2 volume knob turned to the max and gain knobs for in 1 and 2 are in the up neutral position

发表时间 Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 1:29 am
I've been using a Maya 44 USB for about 3 years now, wondering if I would hear any improvement with this unit ? Also, what would you use the MIDI for in this case ?

发表时间 Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 2:33 pm
Hi,

I would like to know if there's any diference between this card and Maya 44, or ESI U46SE ?

Is it worth it ?

* This forum is kind a hard to comunicate because there's no Notification on reply, that kind
a sucks

Thanks!

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 4:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)