快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Need Best iCDX skin Pleeeeze!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm new to VDJ and beginner DJ... I just bought my two Numark ICDX turntables and saw that there is a iCDX skin for VDJ. The one available in skins is to Low resolution, i'm looking for 1200x800 or higher.. Pleeze help I have my first dj show on Saturday and want to get it working with iCDX skin..

Thank you so much

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:32 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:38 am
Hello, I just bought my two iCDX turntables and it came with 20 day demo of Numark Cue. I only want to see if the iCDX sking using Numark CUE 5.0 is going to work first. I have never used s/w dj before. I only want to test it out first, then if i like in 20 days i have no problem purchasing Pro license. But I am very new and this is very hard for me. I just want my skin to look like my iCDX turntables to make it easier for me to practice first before i spend $300 dollars!!

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:41 am
I feel like this is not a good forum for beginners. I have the Demo of Numark CUE that came with my Numark CD's. I plan to use the Demo for testing purposes and I want to practice with the iCDX skin. If i like this virtual dj stuff... I will switch to software dj'ing. If this is too hard and complicated for me (just looking at the skin building tutorial I think thiss is over my head). If so, I'll just use my icdx and a mixer and skip software. The skins should be sold separately if you guys just want to make money here. I would buy a skin for a fair price to test this software, so I don't have to pay a big $300 just to Demo the software!!! I only want the iCDX skin because I own the iCDX turntables and want to practice with the skin!!

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:07 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry, but i think u can't dl the skin even in demo.. Skins are made by user for share n not for sale here.. Hope u understand. And if u did buy the full version, u will not regretted as u can dl more skins, plugins n updates are free.. Morever these forum is excellent as we help each other n of cos its friendly:)

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)