快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: IMPORTANT MESSAGE : BE SMART WHEN YOU BOOK SLOTS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Please all, we are growing and have a huge potential to grow more.

But we need ALL djs to book smart for this to work.

Here are some things to keep in mind :

1) CHECK THE PROGRAM PAGE : see if the slots are taken for planned resident theme hours

2) BE SMART WHEN YOU BOOK SLOTS
- Check if your planned genre goes well with the other djs playing before and after you.

In other words, DONT book a hiphop slot in the middle between of hours of house before and after.
And DONT book a trance set in a middle of a hiphop set before and after..

MAKE LOGIC BOOKING OF SLOTS, WHERE YOU LOOK AT WHATS BEING PLAYED BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR.

THIS WAY IT WILL BE A CONTINUING RADIO, and NOT a surprise that kicks off a lot of listeners

Thanx

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 11:06 pm
Sure thing, but I wonder if all the DJs read this forum regularly.

We should think of another way of informing those DJs that are unaware of what is said here. Why not to suspend for one week?

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 2:11 pm
nonnoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the time of the sanctions did not come yet….

We ask you to come more often on the radio forum in order to have the most recent informations.
We also ask you to follow the Teamers instructions or informations

Attention, the radio is in constant evolution and we will gonna rule the radio in a harder ways.

Nonno...
Vdj Radio Staff

le temp des sanctions n'est pas encore venue....

Nous vous demandons de venir le plus souvent sur se forum radio, pour que vous ayez les informations les plus recentes.
Nous vous demandons aussi, losque le staff ou un teamer vous donnent des infos ou des instructions de vous y conformer ....

Attention, la radio est en constante évolution et nous allons etre de plus en plus dur et exigeant.

Nonno...
Vdj Radio Staff

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 2:58 pm
It is a fact that there is nothing but exasperating the genre that is not in phase with what it has been played.

I am in favour of setting a genre every day even with NO resident, only guests (it allows to sign up easily whithout thinking to a resident fixed hour).

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 3:10 pm

its not EASY to book smart ;) i know

its not meat to be a strick rule or anything...

Just TRY to look at whats booked before and after you, and try to make it a logic build and a genre that fits

thats all ;)

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 11:53 pm

yeah, dont take it as a strickt rule :)

Radio should still be about having fun, playing what one wants..

(And in your case Marcel, you booked FIRST, so this dont even apply to you... )

Its only meant as a guidance to try to make a smarter schedule where the genres flow better together, and not jump from one to another, and back again. When that happens, its easy to tell at the radio that the listener count dont grow steady over the night.. and even loose a lot when a new genre come that dont fit at all with the previous genre..

(and again Marcel you booked FIRST, so NOT targeted at you :)

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 11:11 am
How shuld I book a show of one hour......what should I do

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 10:53 am
it says that i dont have any accreditations to go on that page.....plz help

发表时间 Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 9:28 am
The page linked above is at 'no license user' level so you should be able to read it.

In summary, you will need to purchase and register the full VirtualDJ Professional before you can be considered for broadcasting on VirtualDJ Radio.

Once you have purchased, you can then make an application to the VirtualDJ radio team who will test you to ensure that both your connection and DJ'ing performance meets the requirements.

发表时间 Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 10:28 am
i do not use an external device but i use vdj on my pc and ive broadcasted many songs on other sites....what should i purchase and how do i get a pro license

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 6:38 am
As above, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional.

This is a mandatory requirement before you can be considered for broadcasting on VirtualDJ Radio.

VirtualDJ Home FREE, LE (Limited Edition), Broadcaster, Pro Basic and unlicensed users are not eligible.

Using external hardware is not required. You can use your mouse/keyboard if you wish, but you may find it easier to mix hands on using a suitable MIDI controller. A selection of popular options can be found on the following page if you also wish to purchase a MIDI controller: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

NOTE: Being approved for broadcasting on VirtualDJ Radio is subject to passing a test with the radio team to ensure you that you meet the required standards. Purchasing the full VirtualDJ Pro does not guarantee and/or automatically entitle you to a slot. You will need to make an application once purchased and registered.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 7:51 am
ok thanks

发表时间 Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 3:15 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
2) BE SMART WHEN YOU BOOK SLOTS
- Check if your planned genre goes well with the other djs playing before and after you.

In other words, DONT book a hiphop slot in the middle between of hours of house before and after.
And DONT book a trance set in a middle of a hiphop set before and after..

VDJ Radio is broken down into 4 categories; Club, Grind, Hypnotica and Powerbass, which have their sub-categories. How do you figure someone will book hip-hop after house music?

发表时间 Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 1:46 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
That's why we suggest to bump no old topic.

At the beginning we had only one channel and VDJ Radio was growing fast since then.
Now we have a own VDJ Radio Forum where VDJ Radio internals will be discussed for RadioDJ.

Because of that all this topic will be closed.

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 8:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)