快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: have a listen

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 11:08 am
any feedback?

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 9:20 am
I listened to the mix. It was good; however, the beatmixing could have been a little tighter. I recommend that you reduce the lows for the song that’s playing as you bring another song into the mix. This helps minimize the clashes of beats when beatmixing.

OO

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 5:27 pm
Thanks thats a great tip. I just started mixing in march so I know I need some practice

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 9:12 pm
Quite a nice selection. You've managed quite well that the bass keeps rolling, wich is very important to catch the listeners (especially the dancers) in your mix. Sometimes the highheads are hacking each other. Make shure that the tracks are synced correctly. Don't use the visualisation too much. Most of the time it gives the wrong information. Use your ears (its all a question of hard exercise :) )not your eyes. Don't mix them in too early, if you are not shure that it fits - use the split function for the headphones (Rule of thumb: If you are not shure - its wrong ;) ) Sometimes your medium traces are mixing up into a chaotic cascade - take one of them out - and check the sync. (Ask yourself - would I keep on dancing while hearing this ? )

but enough with the critique - keep da shit Rollin'

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 07 @ 11:17 am

发表时间 Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 9:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)