快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

donnaHome userMember since 2004
help! Is there a help button on the virtual dj?

发表时间 Sat 18 Sep 04 @ 9:29 pm
The VirtualDJ manual is available here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/

To view the manual, right-click the one you want, and choose "Save file as...". Then, load the saved file from your harddrive.

macourteau

发表时间 Sat 18 Sep 04 @ 10:25 pm
Em23Home userMember since 2004
I downloaded the trial version and I can't get the music I record to play on my player on my computer. I am trying to play them on musicmatch , but the only files that I mix and record that will play are the Wav files , I want to be able to play the songs that I record under " ready to burn CD file" , but it won't play on musicmatch so that I can burn it on a CD! Can anyone plzzzzz help me with this problem???

发表时间 Thu 23 Sep 04 @ 12:12 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can record as .mp3 files. This way you can read the recorded files with all players (although .wav are also readable with all players, musicmatch included I think), even with VDJ.

Clax

发表时间 Thu 23 Sep 04 @ 12:48 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am fairly certain the record function doesn't work on the demo version. It works great on the full version.

发表时间 Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 3:22 pm
quiero saber como gravo un mix, quiero que me manden toda la informacion, y todo loque tengo que haser

发表时间 Wed 06 Apr 05 @ 6:59 am
Hay un foro que te pueden explicar esto mejor en Espanol. Este foro es para todos aquellos que hablan Ingles. Para explicar como grabar...Hay un buton que dice record(grabar,) empuje este buton and empiense a tocar musica. El mixeo vas a ser grabado en estilo MP3.

Puede mira en las instrucciones del programa...

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/

Perdona hay sido muchas anos que no ecribe en Espanol.

MS

发表时间 Wed 06 Apr 05 @ 12:33 pm
Please post in english here we don't understand anything.

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 6:37 pm
Yeah that's what I did. I explained that he should ask Spanish questions in the Spanish Forum.

MS

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 10:11 pm
Alright maddsound thanks.

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 9:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)