快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: stereo-splitter problem (very important!!!)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, im using virtual dj v.2.00 and i bought a stereo splitter. now i want the sound to come out to my stereo system and prelisten the songs in my headphones. I have a normal soundcard.
the problem is that i hear everything in the headphones and in the stero system.
im very sorry about my bad english, please help me soon cause i organised a party and want to use VDJ.
THANKS!

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 4:10 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VDJ 2.00.... demo?

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 4:37 pm
Just use a legal version, your cracked version won't work.

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 4:43 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
;) like I wanted to say

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 4:47 pm

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 6:36 pm
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
jajajajaj very good double O!!!! :)))

发表时间 Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 6:58 pm
The ability to pre listen in the headphones is disabled in all demo versions. Certainly you must have mistaken your version number since no demo of 2.0 was made.
Sound configuration options are enabled in the full legal version. Since you are using it for a party you should definately have the full version to insure that you have no problems.
To enable yourself to use a full legal version of this great software, you should visit: http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html
If you have ever "accidentally" used a cracked or hacked version, be sure to order it a day or so before your party so that the errors left behind by the dirty install file can be found and illiminated.

发表时间 Mon 13 Sep 04 @ 6:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)