快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: All effects stopped working?? Need help soon... [SOLVED]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I was tweaking xp to get rid of some clicks and pops and I think I managed to almost solve the issue. But somehow all effets has stopped working! If I choose an sound effect, nothing happens. Same for video effects and transitions. I can see all the effects on skin dropdown lists and I can choose any effect I want but when I activate nothing happens. All the transitions act like cut-transitions.

I even tried to reinstall VDJ but no luck! I also tried to install v.3.4, no Help!
What the heck could cause this!!??
I have gig in 18 hrs. Please help soon....

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 07 @ 10:18 pm
Are you sure these plugins are in the right folder? They should be in the plug in folder. Are they unzipped?

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 07 @ 11:11 pm
Yes, I have installed vdj long time ago and i have used effects constantly. I even tried to reinstall vdj to another directory and it did not work even with the initial effects like flanger. Everything else Videos, mixing and even my dac3 mapper works well on VDJ. WTF? Only Idea I get is to reinstall OS. I did something wrong with the xp tweaking because something like 5 hours ago effects still worked?....

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 07 @ 11:42 pm
Hey guess what, mine no longer work either. What happened to me is, I was is the process of changing my motherboard, and case. So I copied everything to another drive, because I was anticipating a reinstall of XP. I get a call at 1:30 this morning, that a DJ called out and I need to cover for this afternoon. So, I just installed VDJ to work again, and am in the same boat as you are. I am playing now, so don't have time to trouble shoot. Plus, I have to finish what I started on my new box, when I get off. It might be a direct x thing, but I forgot how to diagnose, and don't think I can do that while I am playing. I just remembered, run>dxdiag. See if your direct x is up to date and working properly.

发表时间 Sat 24 Mar 07 @ 7:00 pm

Fortunately I solved the problem just before the gig. I reinstalled XP but even that did not help. Then I remembered that I managed my bios settings few days ago. Even restoring default bios settings did not help But after I reflashed bios from boot cd, effects start work again.

Very strange!

发表时间 Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:25 am
Switched the mother board, and everything is OK. Did not have to reinstall XP, but will do that another time. Glad everything worked out for you.

发表时间 Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 9:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)