快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ + Vista problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AdeboyyControlleristMember since 2018
I have just upgraded to Vista and downloaded the Hercules MK2 vista driver update for my console but I am getting an error message.....somthing about Directx. Can anyone help???

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 9:09 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yo adeboy

this may help:-

i've just had the same problem go down the page to skyfxl - dj norway post i got mine sorted out there(if its the same problem)...hope it helps... as always as they say got the latest edition drivers?....Tayla

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 11:45 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 12:52 pm
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION...

If I upgrade to Vista Home Basic and 1 gig of ram (on my notebook) ... It's Pentium 4 @ 3.06 GHz will VDJ RUN SMOOTHLY ... EVEN BETTER THAN IT RUNS ON XP??

Im doing a party this Saturday for Celeberties in Fort Lauderdale... @ the Weston Diplomat Hotel.

I cannot afford for this thing to skip or freeze up on me..

LOL Believe it or not, Im using a PC and a Ibook from Mac that night .. lol

I have a Sony Vaio PCG-K27 ... Can I upgrade it to 2 Gigs .. It says expandable only up to 1, but it has two memory slots so can we "break the rules?"

There are going to be some big people there, so when they ask me what software I use, Ill say VDJ PRO!! lol

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 7:07 pm
I am also having problems (with XP) Everytime I start up VDJ, it says error in Sound driver of DirectX ..... what does that mean?

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 8:39 pm
this means you need to adjust your soundconfig it is incorrect.

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 11:55 pm
same here, sound directX driver error!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr

发表时间 Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 3:32 am
thanks skyfxl... wut bout the vista part .. make it simple for ya... will vdj run better with vista?

发表时间 Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 4:35 am
yes its got a totaly new sound api and graphics core that runs even shared graphics better

videos and audio load in an instant.

i recomend business or ultimate.

all business is lacking is the media center rubish.

发表时间 Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 11:22 am
Got the same error about "DirectX sound driver error".

The Virtual DJ version is the Vista compatible one.
Tried to switch the Hercules MK2 driver to ASIO as mentioned in another post and still get this error.

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 11:09 pm
ok uninstall

ensure you are logged in as an administrator

by defualt acounts are all basic users you will need to go to control pannel and go to user acounts and raise your status to administrator

restart

now install vdj

should now work

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 11:25 pm
Got the latest vista compatible software.

Am administrator, latest directx, reinstalled 3 times. Still directx sound error.

Running Vista Business, Core 2 duo T5600, 1Gb ram.

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 12:00 am
Well fixed it!

Make sure you don't install the Microsoft drivers!

I reinstalled the Hercules DJ Console drivers and during the setup Windows popped up with new hardware found. I ignored all of these Windows by pressing "Remind me later" then the Dj console driver setup installed the correct drivers!

After that, the problem was gone.

Virtual DJ works :D

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 12:50 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, XP is doing that also but you just don't touch those windows and wait for Hercules installer to finish and it will close itself.

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 5:49 am
Hi every time i start vdj on vista it states it cannot detct my mk2 djconsole even tho the drivers for the device are installed can any one help, ive updated the vdj software to 3.4.1 vista compatible

发表时间 Sat 12 May 07 @ 9:43 pm
did you do it as an admin user?

check your privalages on control pannel

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 2:01 am
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody could help me out.

I have recently purchased VDJ Home Edition, and i'm having troubles running it on my limited user account. (Vista Ultimate)
Every time i want to use VDJ, I have to ask my dad to put the administrator password in, or run it on his account.

Does anybody know how to give a limited user like myself, permission to run VDJ without administrator passwords?

PS. If i do run it as limited, user it gives me some error about skins.

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 4:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)