快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: sonique playing during video?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I have VDJ set to "play soniques whenever a video IS not playing."

Is it possible, to play soniques instead of seeing the music video? Of course I'd like to do this without changing VDJ settings during the night. I want to sometimes have the audio from the video, but not see the video; instead have the sonique.

Thank you.

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:18 pm
Yes, just select Sonique from the effects module, and activate.

ps. Just noticed that you have to deactivate the "play this plugin......blah, blah".

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:25 pm
so, the answer than is no- you can't do it without going into setting?

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:40 pm
Well, you could deactvate before you start. What's the problem with changing the setting? It takes less then 10 seconds.

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:51 pm
"I have VDJ set to "play soniques whenever a video IS not playing."

Do you mean it automatically goes to sonique when videos not playing? If so how is this done?

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:55 pm
It will do it automatically, if you are playing videos, first. If you are starting out playing audio, you will have to activate the video output.

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 10:04 pm
so if I start playig videos, then activate sonique, then when I play audio it will auto go?

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 10:58 pm
No, it's easier then that. If you have "use this plug in for audio-only files" checked, it will play the plug in, after you have played a video.

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 6:17 am
CAN a KEYBOARD shortcut be made to turn on and off the feature "Use this plug-in for audio-only file"

B

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 7:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)