快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems on uploading files to the decks (please help)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi
I have been using VDJ for some time now, and lately as I upgrade to the latests versions I have noticed that, when loading a file on one of the decks if the other is playing there is a split moment specially at the end of loading, that the program tends to slow down, sometimes if at that moment I decide to remove the loaded file then the program just stops responding (crashes).It happen last night 4 times in 1 hour.
I have gone back and installed version 3.3 it works better, but because I sometimes use the Hercules console it does not allow me to go back to other versions.
I have also changed to much lighter skins but the problem still there, I'm now a little bit less confident when using the program.
I thought that the problem was with lack of memory I had 256Mg so I upgraded to 512Mg and the problem is still there.
The specs of my laptop is CELERON 2.6, 60Gb HDD, 512Mg MEM
If there is anyone that can help me I would very much appreciate, I'm even reconsider in buying a new laptop, but maybe there is a simple solution

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 12:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
512 ram is still a bit low

on v4.2 there is an option to adjust proformance

try on this

fastest

untick overclock and safe mode and choose autolatency

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 1:47 am
paul, don't feel alone, I have a 2 gig ram and had the sdame thing happen, and i had to do what you did, however, accordibg to the pro's here, 4.2 is still the one to stay with, if you can get it to work?

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 8:12 am
You have to replace your processor try Pentium not Celeron.... Pentium is best processor

preformance and more faster than celeron.... Celeron is 50% percent slower from Pentium....

thnx God Bless all the DJ's......

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 11:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)