快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Lost playlists...HELP!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all,
I have about a dozen playlists saved that I use for dinner, cocktails, schools, clubs, etc. The other night I connected a different harddrive to my laptop. Then , when I connected my regular harddrive and opened up the playlist, an error would come up when I dropped in a song from the playlist. Anything I can do to save these or do I have to redo the lists? Why wold this happen if the songs are in the same location? Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 8:15 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well first was your 'regular' harddrive the same drive letter as always? Because it sounds like it wasn't.
Especially since you plugged your regular hard drive in after the other hard drive - which most likely got the drive letter that your regular hard drive should have gotten.

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 1:26 pm
Hello

Looks like the drive letter doesn´t match with your playlist .

To Change the letter of the hard disck you have to go to Start --->Right click my computer --->Admistrize( In English don´t know if it´s correct) ---> Storage ( Midle one) ---> Hard disck Administration then right hand click on the letter you need to change, Change letter and route of unit.
Then you can put the letter you need for your playlist to work.

To Find out wich HDD letter you need go to playlist open with note pad, and there you can see were the playlist normaly finds Songs for said playlist.

Hope It helps and you can understand me. :D

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 8:11 pm
Thank you so much! The drive letter changed. Thanks for the help!

发表时间 Mon 05 Mar 07 @ 6:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)