快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MK2 connect too Soundsystem?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have just purchased my MK2 console and absolutely love it!

Sorry if i am sounding a bit thick, but i am trying to get my mk2 to play out of my surround sound system but it is just not happening. I have the RCA cables n i am plugging them into my AUX output on my amp of the sound system. When i wire them up to my console i get no sound output.

Is there any ways of fixing this problem, help would be appreciated

thank you, martin

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 6:25 pm

First, VDJ doesnt play surround, but stereo.

Secondly, is the MK2 surround ? I know the Mk1 is, has left, rear, right + even digital out. But that has been removed on the MK2

Maybe you can use the headphone out for rear, on MK2, but the Herc control pannel doesnt support it.
So not sure how you can make it work for surrond.

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 6:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its a 4.1 soundcard only sorry no surround ,

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 7:28 pm
I have been thinking about the same thing as you martinpafc. I may have the answer.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=1&pid=318

You can save your mixes to your hard drive and then listen to your mixes through your home theater. If you decide to buy, let us know if it works for you.

DJ Syberman

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 2:28 am
Thanks very much for the help.
So what you are sayin is that i can't connect my MK2 through an AUX input?

发表时间 Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 10:38 am
HOLD UP!
I think I can help if you have a mixer? That's how I have mine hooked up , it works fine. I have my mk2 connected to an external mixer. Then I have it running to my Genesis Media labs surround sound. I don't use your regular dj speaker setup , the sounds is great! Hope this helps you.

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 6:19 pm

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 9:16 pm
each line repesents a dual phono cable

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 9:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)