快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 - Heaphones and adjusting mid-treble-bass

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I adjust the mid, treble or bass on my BCD2000, the adjustment is heard fine in the speakers, but in the headphones it does not change.

Is this normal, can I get it to to reflect how I have set it with the knobs on the BCD?
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 6:57 pm
yes it is normal. It's due to the BCD behavior. The headphone lines are plugged before Eq and Faders. It's the reason why you hear the sound as it is produced at BCD input.
I suppose it due to Behringer design.
I hope they will fix that with next BCD 3000.

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:42 pm
monster26 wrote :
When I adjust the mid, treble or bass on my BCD2000, the adjustment is heard fine in the speakers, but in the headphones it does not change.

Is this normal, can I get it to to reflect how I have set it with the knobs on the BCD?
Thanks

You could fix it easy with Registry Tool v1.5, just run the Registry Tool v1.5 and check the headphones close it and then run VDJ you will see that tnow you could heard the EQ on the headphones also... just download it from here http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=tool&page=2

Regards

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 6:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
i've done this before juliocqb, but i was getting errors loading tracks with VDJ. Has anyone tried this and working? I had to clean the registries first, uninstall and reinstall VDJ in order to make it work.

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 12:28 am
djdad wrote :
i've done this before juliocqb, but i was getting errors loading tracks with VDJ. Has anyone tried this and working? I had to clean the registries first, uninstall and reinstall VDJ in order to make it work.

you don't have to clean any registry...just run this aplication and clip on the headphones sections, it works i had this working on my VDJ for sure ;)

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 2:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I tried once more. Same things. Errors. The track seems like not loaded. It plays for a while, then stops. I get a blue screen with chinese, and i have to restart my PC. This happens ONLY when i change the EqHeadphones registry. VDJ doesn't work after that, unless i clean tha registries and reinstall VirtualDJ.
I don't know, this might happens only to me, but i dare not to try again. Registries are wicky things and could lead you to setup the whole thing from the start.

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 10:27 am
Worked for me! Thnaks.

Is there a page that explains what the other options do?

发表时间 Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 4:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)