快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Best Soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

MPalHome userMember since 2006
Hi, i would like to know, which are the best pc soundcards (200 - 300 euro) for virtual dj & time coded vinyls (scratching)? I want three suggestions please: one for a usb soundcard, one for a firewire soundcard and one for pci soundcard.

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 3:38 am
for 2 tt/cdj you need a sound card that has 4 in-put's & 4 out-put's(mono)...and runs ASIO driver's
for the firewire go for a EDIROL FA-66
for a usb go for a ESI U46DJ......( The new one is coming out soon....USB 2 )
for PCI go for a M-Audio delta 66
but thear are alot of good sound cards out there

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 5:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check out virtual vinyl by numark comes with vdj pro (numark cue)

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 10:31 am
Thanks dj wazza.

Any other suggestions?!

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 3:05 pm
Any suggestions please!

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 12:47 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

I have laptop, DAC-3, external mixer (pioneer djm800) and ESI U46DJ on my setup (no TCV). What i want to say is that I don't recommend ESI u46 at all (maybe upcoming version 2 is better though). My previous soundcard was hercules MK1 and I have to use it again because it is more reliable than U46. There is a list why:

- ESI U46 uses a lot of more CPU than hercules which causes random cracks & pops especially with videos.
- You cannot record audio with U46 (with hercules you can)
- three line mixer mode does not work in U46: the audio is heavily distorted.
- Sometimes when you start VDJ you get directX error or asio mode error without reason. Restarting computer + repluging u46 or even reinstlaling drivers can help. No such errors never with hercules.
- Some random problems with U46, after playing a hour or two, audio can suddenly begin to sound distorted on the other deck. Restarting VDJ helps.
- I have tried every possible U46DJ drivers (i have installed and uninstalled them several dozens of times) and neither of them work well (version .16 works best, others have cracks and pops all the time).
- I have got exactly same problems with U46 on two different laptops.

So I would also like to buy a new RELIABLE soundcard, preferably firewire (my usb ports are full) which uses LESS CPU (like hercules) without cracks and pops (like hercules) but still supports asio, 3-line mixer mode, recording etc...

What would you recommend? Does anyone own EDIROL FA-66? Is it any better than u46?

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 10:05 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
maybe theres something wrong wuth your u46dj

everything you were having trouble with work flawlessly on my system.

sure you have the setup and settings configured right?

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 10:38 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have tried everything with the settings. Lowering performance tab only helps to make some cracks and pops less. Still cannot record or use 3-line mixer.

If I play only audio, i can use asio mode and best quality from performance tab with buffer 512 at minimum.
Still if I scratch hard or spin the record, i get wobbling sound.
If I play videos, i must use non-asio mode and lowest quality in performance. Scratching or spinning causes digital static sound or wobbling immediately.

With hercules I can use best quality in performance and do everything without problems. Hercules MK1 has not asio mode though.

cpu usage increases around 20 % when using esi u46 compared to hercules. I have 2,0 Ghz dual core laptop with 2 Gig memory and graphic card is nvidia geforce go 7600. It should be enough i think.

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 12:20 pm

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 12:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
all of them, filarako

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 6:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)