快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Crashes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Everytime i load an MP3 longer than 9:00 my virtual DJ wont load the song or it crashes. I've changed my max load to 5ms and lowered my performance to the fastes possible and it still wont work. My mp3 that are longer than 10:00 will play just 3 sec worth and keeps chopping. It will not play the entire song or it will completly freeze up so i would have to do a ctrl alt delte to end task on vdj. can you please help me fix this problem. i have serached the forums and found nothing that will work. VDJ 3 worked fine until i upgraded to VDJ 4. Now I am using 4.2 and I am trying to get it fixed. Is this bug being worked on. Thank You

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 6:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try maxload : always to see what happens :)

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 12:29 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
How much RAM do you have?

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:51 pm
I have tried all max load levels. right now it is set up to always because i have noticed that to work with songs larger than 6mb. I have 1 gig of ram

发表时间 Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 5:43 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bug is being worked on.

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 11:00 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
weird. My mp3's that are longer than 9 minutes loads fine and plays. I have 20 minute mixes and they load fine.

I did have a problem when I loaded a 30 minute mixshow file, without it being analyzed before hand, and the program locked up but that the song that was currently playing continued to play it was just everything else froze.

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 9:16 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i can run longer files ok if i choose max load always :)

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 9:21 pm
I did all that, change the max load and then loaded the longer songs and still nothing. everytime i change the max load i restart the program just to see if it will help and it dont. I even changed the performance and still nothing. When i used VDJ 3.4 it worked very good in fact a lil bit better than 4. I just do hope they can fix this problem and make 4 better than 3. I really do like version 4 and i am still using it and i dont want to uninstall it.

发表时间 Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 5:13 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've tried all the usual workarounds aswell but still cannot get is to work properly.

E-service has assured me that the bug is currently being worked on but I have been waiting since the release of version 4 to get this bug sorted.

It seems that some of us are being left behind with this bug for we cannot take advatage of new features and sound plugins if a fix is never released.

i for one play mastermixdj Grandmaster mixes that go for more than hour and have tried every possible solution or workaround on 3 completely different systems without success.

eg. Toshiba P4 3.06 Intel chipset laptop / P4 2.8g intel chipset desktop and a AMD x2 4200 via chipset desktop. All of these systems crash (sound loop freeze) when loading 1hour megamixes and then fast forward to specific points in the mix.

I guess i have two options, either i continue to use a very stable 3.4 or i change to playing shorter mp3's.

Should i choose to play shorter mp3's than i would rather revert back to a rock solid VDMX pro.

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 7:43 am
My PC also hangs some times when loading songs from my External Hard Drive using Ver 4.2, but Ver 3.4 works 100%! I have to use Ver 3.4 to have a stable party... but need the internal mixers of ver 4.2 :(

Thank you for fixing the Skipping bug in Ver 4.2 using 2 sounds cards...

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 9:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)