快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Improvements on text effect.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So far, most of the problems I've had with VDJ have been fixed in 4.2 and it is now a pleasure to use. One thing though, and I know others have mentioned it, can the developers beef up the text generator? Maybe even on of the forum members who knows how to program can make a plug in that works with VDJ 4.2. Here's what I would like to see: 1. I would like to be able to use all different types of fonts for the text. 2. I would like to be able to scroll text across the screen. 3. I would like to be able to my company logo or a clients logo on the screen as a water Mark the way TV channels like MTV and SCI Fi do (this is very importamt for advertising and getting more gigs). 4. I would like to be able to strobe or pulse the text on the screen. Right now if I want to strobe the text I have on the screen, I have to manually click the Activate button on and off. It would be nice to have a setting that does this automatically when checked. It would also be great if I could "Pulse" the text the way auto boom pulses the visuals in Sonique. If anyone else has other things they want to add, please feel free to jump in. I think VDJ is currently the best DJ/VJ software out there, If these little tweaks are done correctly and in a timely manor it can be even better.

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 10:20 am
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I couldnt agree more =D

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 10:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yo to show a logo use the "show logo plugin"

i think the text plugin is being looked at at the moment aslo :)

发表时间 Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 12:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)