快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: V.4.0...4.2r1 sampler defects

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ValleraHome userMember since 2006
I`ve had v.4.1 , 4.1r2 , 4.2r1 and came to conclusion that the versions up to 3.4 are better when it comes to bmp engine. The v.4... advantages are expanded remote control and general functions. And due to that, I guess, the elementary quality present in the versions up to 3.4 was omitted. In particular: samples are not bmp-matched between themselves and sometimes out of tact with the decks; when I scratch the samples are scratched along with the decks. First I thought virtualdj_trial_v4.1 had been damaged but after downloading two subsequent versions I decided it was a general v.4....family bug. I found no corresponding item in the options to fix this problem. I`m 99% sure that the bug`s impossible to fix without the Virtual Dj team revision but if somebody knows the answer go ahead.

发表时间 Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 2:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
enable beatlock on the sampler menu.

发表时间 Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 12:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
also to stop the sample scratching along with the deck you are scratching with make sure the correct deck is active, this can be changed by pressing [TAB] (by default). unless that is you want to scratch with both decks (eg manual flipping double and other turntablism).
and in that case you would need a new feature that would adjust the BPM/length of the sample but not beat lock to the beat/half beat/quarter beat like we have at the moment. a feature ive asked for before

发表时间 Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 5:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)