快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Screen Flickering

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, i posted a question a couple of weeks ago concerning my laptop screen going blank whilst using VDJ , although some suggestions were made and followed up , i am still having the problem. What i have noticed is that the screen also flickers . It is a real shame it spoils what is otherwise a real good program . I am basically too afraid to use VDJ whilst playing live because of the sceen issue , although the music continues to play , i have to go over to CD player, and the only option is to disconnect all power to the laptop and restart it and then carry on using PCDJ VRM with none of the problem mentioned.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What else are you running while using VDJ? Wireless Internet Connections? VirusScan software? Screen Saver/Power Saving settings? There are many things that VDJ relies on you to disable or adjust so they will not conflict with VDJ functionality.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:01 pm
Hi, i run absolutely nothing else , the laptop is used solely for music use .

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 8:05 am
Oh , forgot to add , all the power settings are set to ' Always on '

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 8:06 am
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I feel with you man, had the same problem some 1,5 year ago. Tried all kind of stuff but nothing worked- UNTIL I've had in graphics properties set the hardware acceleration (sever problems) to min.

It worked for me - try it & let me know how it turned out.

Also, that problem was only on my laptop- with home PC no problems.

I could write on this theme a lot more, but don't want to remember that times- makes me tooooooooo nervous just thinking of it!

Good Luck!

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 1:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)