快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Pitch and TCV

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Im trying to beatmatch menually. My pitch on TT is +10 and -10 and i use +8 and -8. And its seems to work Ok but only if i need to increase pitch over 5 bpm. So for exmple it works if i need to beatmatch song's with 135 and 140 bmps but whenever i try to beatmatch 2 songs with 135 and 137 it doesnt work for some reason. IT skipps 5 bpm's no matter what i do! Even if i move my pitch on turntable for +0.1 it adds 5 bmps.. Do you guys have any suggestions? what could i do to make it work Thanks Alot

发表时间 Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 8:55 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you saying that you move the pitch on your TT 1 line or 1% and the pitch in VDJ moves too much increasing the BPM's by 5? Also what type of TT's?

发表时间 Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 5:57 pm
yes if i move it 1% bmp increases by 5. I've got Stanton STR8-30

发表时间 Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 6:53 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
does the pitch change smoothly the whole way through the pitch slider on your TTs range. can you slide it from one end to the other and it gets slowly faster or slower without jumping quickly faster or slower?

all VDJ does is coppy what your turntable does, easiest thing to do is leave both with quartz lock on and get VDJ to do the temo matching. if you start moving both the normal pitch and the Virtual DJ pitch then things can get confusing

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 11:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)