快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: COPYRIGHT (i think i spelt it wrong! :P)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJKKAHome userMember since 2007
hey ppl! atomix mp3 rules! lol yes? i was wondering if anyone could help me how to register my DJ name? can i get directions from anyone? it would be unbelieveably appreciated! latez! DJKKA (enitials! >:P)

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 11:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you would have to take it out as a trade mark and be a company

if you like atomix mp3 why not buy it and get the benifits of downloads for it :)

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 11:27 pm
thanks man :D! would i have to pay?? could you give me instructions? i would like to buy atomix mp3, but do i have to pay monthly? or is it a package? lol atomix is GOOD man.... i use it all the time too!

发表时间 Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 3:05 am
its a one of payment of 80 Dolars for atomix

as to making a comapny and taking a trade mark yes you have to pay

you need to be 18 and you need to register with your companys office in your country then speak to their trade mark advisors

发表时间 Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 10:47 am
thanks man! you are like the coolest member on this site! :P hey man... so i also heard about sending your name and stuff to the post office, and then they mail it back with your trademark name on it :| is that possible? or also! dude thanks for the whole trademark advice, i wonder though, if i have to be 18 could my parents adopt that for me? or would i have to be individually 18 to do it? how much would it cost to start my trademark if so?

DUDE YOU ARE A GOOD SPOKESMAN! :P IM GONNA DEFINATELY TRY AND BUY ATOMIX! :D THANKS MAN!

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 5:14 am
you could probaly get your pairents to organise it for you and hold the trademark

on your behalf until your 18
http://www.trademarkroom.com

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 10:13 am
DJKKA wrote :

DUDE YOU ARE A GOOD SPOKESMAN! :P IM GONNA DEFINATELY TRY AND BUY ATOMIX! :D THANKS MAN!

It is always a pleasure :)

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 12:32 pm
:)

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 1:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)