快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need help making a shortcut

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I don't know is its possible, but if it is I can't figure it out.

I want to be able to load a song thats highlighted in to whichever deck I want. If I could set it up like the way Sertato works...that would be the shiznit.

The way it works if you want the highlighted song to be loaded in to deck 2....you hold the shift button & hit the right arrow button. The same thing goes for deck1.

But I want it to load from browser not the playlist.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 12:03 am

Possible;)

You need to make a MACRO (that is asign more than one shortcut to same key)

If you want to use the arrow keys, first remove the shortcut that is already asigned to those keys in keyboard shorcuts.

The make the macro, and in this ORDER (important) :

1) deck controls > unload (value deck1)
(this one is optional, will by pass the "are you sure" message, if a song is already playing at deck1, so might be dangerous. If you dont want it, jump to nr 2)

2) deck controls > play (value deck 1)

3) deck controls > stop (value deck 1)

Asign this to the SHIFT + LEFT ARROW key (or other key if you like)

------
then:
Do the same for the shift + right arrow key, but with the value DECK 2 for that shortcut

发表时间 Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 12:17 am
dude thats the shiznit!!! it just gets better & better. heres another one for you.

after setting up the last shorcut the only thing I did different was I didn't put the stop value in because in my opinion for vinyl you don't need it....I guess thats just what I'm used to.

Now for the other question. If I use the mouse to drag in the song, it plays then stops "value wise" What can I edit......either shorcut or .xml file to make it just play the song, that way I don't have to hit the play button?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 8:33 am
ah your are using timecode ;) You dont need the stop in the macro above then :)

As your next shortcut, you mean you use the mouse in the small wave (showing song build), and want it to play from where you jump/drag to?
Since you have timecode control, you need to hit play on turntable first, then just move around with the mouse..

发表时间 Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 9:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)