快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TTCDs, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, External Mixer, Numark Cue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi!

I was about to buy M-Audio Conectiv but since I can try Numark Cue, I decided to give it a go. So, I downloaded the Timecode and burned it as an Audio CD in Nero with the normal setup. I used a female "Y" cable to plug my CDX into Ch.1 of the Fast Track Pro. When I play the record, I see the waveform of the timecode in its config panel, but when I click Autoconfig, it says that no signal was found, check my cables etc... I don't get it, why do I see it, hear it (the loud beep) but it's not recognized...Please help me!

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:28 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that I only got I CDX, so single timecode mode. Thx

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:30 pm
sounds like the tccd is being played too loud by ur cdx try burning @ a lower volume should work then

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:32 pm
I turned down the signal knob of the chan.1 on my Fast Track Pro and did the same thing, should I however try to burn it at a lower db?

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes burn cds at lower db try 5db steps

find the one that works best :)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:41 pm
I'm at work right now and a little worried about this, I love the Cue interface, could you tell me if I see the waveforms, does that mean that with a lwoer signal everything should work fine?:)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:43 pm
that is correct ;)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:48 pm
Thank you very much for the fast answers, you guys rule! I can't wait to come back home and try it. I'll come back tonight to tell you how it gone. Thanks again!!!

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 8:52 pm
Hey guys,

It's still doing the same thing, I burned a CD at 75db using mp3 gain instead of the normal 89db.

I hear the loud beep in my headphones (the signal coming from the CD), I see the waveform in the Advanced view of the Timecode setting window, and when I click "Autoconfig", the error msg appears saying no timecode signal found...What should I try now?

And also; I don't get why I hear the signal (loud beep) in my headphones, is it normal? Shouldn't I hear...nothing coming from my sound card?

Thanks for helping

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 11:35 pm
on windows control pannel mute the output of your line in

then you wont hear any of the noise any more :)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 11:38 pm
Hehehe ok, I just found this one, thanks:P

But what do I do about my timecoded signal? Man, it's driving me crazy; how should the waveform look for the software to see the timecode signal? Is it supposed to be a plain line? Cause right now I see it as normal waveforms...I don't get how the software "sees" the signal but cannot recognize it.

Help plz!!!:P

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 11:43 pm
could you take a screenshot of the timecode waves , and post them here

using tiny pic

get the bb code and il embed it for u.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 11:45 pm

发表时间 Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 11:53 pm
Any idea Sky?

发表时间 Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 12:22 am
Man I think I found it;

I turned my signal knob on my Fast Track to maximum, and the software timecode gain to maximum to, and the waveform became green, and the song I was playing began to sound a lot clearer!

I think that with my "Y" splitter, I lost some gain, I'll try to burn an mp3 with more gain and I think I'll have it!!!

发表时间 Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 12:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)