快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules DJ Control MP3 skipping problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys,

My first post here - just bought the Hercules DJ Control MP3, came with the VirtualDJ Home (Console Edition)... Did this because I'm totally skint and can't afford proper gear such as decks+vinyl / cd-decks / serato+decks etc... Can't afford VirtualDJ Pro, so don't suggest buying it please... Would like to buy it but don't have money to do so.

Basically my initial reaction was that I noticed a skipping problem when I press the headphone queue (usually if I press it twice or a few times on/off, it occurs)... Basically either of the songs jumps in time... skips a beat or goes back a bit but keeps playing... extremely frustrating thing...

I am running the console on a USB2 port, no IRQ problems (not assigned to same IRQ as another device), the computer is 1.60ghz with 512 of ram... I have updated the VirtualDJ Home (Console Edition) to the latest, 3.4... Have registered it... I've got a Creative Soundblaster Live 24bit external that I'm using as the soundcard, never had any probs like this with it... Latency should be fine (not 100% sure tho?) - I'm using it as 5.1 and hooking up my headphones in the rear-connector... and speakers in the front-.... Also - I'm using the skin Mix Station SV04 BLACK if that makes a difference, my favourite skin.

I dont really find any other bugs, obviously its extremely annoying that you have to keep the headphone monitor button pressed down in the Home Edition, but I can live with that being poor, even though its a nasty way of making you buy the Pro version... Only thing is that I couldn't really play with this on Radio or at Gigs now that it does the skipping of either song sometimes when I press the monitor button (as I said, especially if I press it a few times in a row on/off, it skips on either of the songs)

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks a million,

//ROKO

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 10:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would strongly recomend a ram upgrade to 1gig or 2 gig if you can because

512 is quite small , and virtualdj and any other multimedia program will need more ram

that goes for any A/v work or program

aslo try some of the tips on my blog to tweak your pc :)
to get the most out of your spec

goodluck

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 11:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)