快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Headphone Help!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I remember in Atomix depending on which channel you wanted to hear through the headphones, there was a headphone crossfader that let you hear the other channel.

Example: your playing turntable1 and would like to hear turntable 2 on the headphones you can click the button on turntable 2 to hear it. No problem, but they had like a headphone crossfader that let you hear the other turntable at the same time.

What happend to that option? It was great. It let me hear what the mix before making the segway to the other track. Now it's not there anymore.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 5:41 pm
do you mean that while ppl hear deck A , you can use a fader to choose whether you hear deck B or deck B+A? Like having crossfader for both master and headphone.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 6:33 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
that option wasnt avilable even in atomix with the default skin. Now, I do not have VDJ, but from looking at screen shots I would say that the preview x-fader is in the top left corner.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 6:39 pm
I think this option is still available in vdj, it's just a matter of the person designing the skin. I took a look at the skin development kit and I saw an object (headphone_mix) which i think is for this feature ( I hope i'm right). I'm working on a Numark TTX1 skin for vdj and that is definitely going to be a standard feature.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 6:57 pm
Ok, I buy that theory. In Atomix I used a different skin than the origional. Thanks for the enlightment.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 7:08 pm
yes dj groove its a case of editing the xml file

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 7:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)