快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: using čšžđć characters

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have installed trial version for testing before buy. I noticed, that VDJ can not (eror opening file) open vile which contains non english charaqcters in name (čšžđć). Is this normal. I am from slovenia , i need this characters. Any solution? In winamp i have no problems with same files. b.r.

发表时间 Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 11:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 11:28 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have to change the font in the xml file of the skin

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 8:03 am
I have downloaded language file, after that i have strange characters also in skin (instead žđšćč characters). and in configuration mask. There are very strange characters.

In skin xml file there is a verdana font, which works normal in all other programs with žđšćč characters. On which font must I change? i think, there is a problem, that VDJ can not find propriate font in computer. Where must be font installed? It is in the same place as for other programs. Verdana font works nice with other programs.

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 9:11 am
If I go in VDJ to look for file info (for the file which dont works), it says: imposible to open C:\.... Oliver Dragojevic-Moj lipi andele.mp3 with the MP3 decoder

but if i go in file explorer the name of file is not: Oliver Dragojevic-Moj lipi andele.mp3
but: Oliver Dragojevič-Moj lipi anđele.mp3

There is Č instead of c and đ instead of d.

File name in file explorer is corect, in VDJ not.

i think is this a problem.

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 9:27 am
And if I want to open language file in my computer there is an eror:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files/VirtualDJ/LANGUAGE.XML'...

<Config>Napa

I think there is a problem with font.
What to do?
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 9:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)