快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: EQ HELP On virtualdj 3.2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HEllo all,
FIrst of all to say VIRTUALDJ REALLY R0X!! I`m am using it for about a year and half and i can say it really inspired me on mixing..now to get to the point - I`m using virutaldj 3.2 and since i reinstalled my windows i have this little problem with the EQ ! If i make my bass harder i hear it verry bad ,but i don`t know where it comes from i changed my speakers - still the same , i reinstalled the program , i updated my drivers ? :( My soundcard is Realtek ALC850 @ nVIDIA nForce4 SLI (CK8-04) on mainboard A8nsli-SE . Please help me I , will be very gratefull cause i`ve got to mix 2 promos which maybe will basicly decide my future as a DJ .Any ideas , sugestions are welcome.
Thnx in advance .
forceman

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 3:34 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
unfortunately this version has been unavailable as a demo for a very long time

please update to the latest demo........

there is no support for outdated warez

and the new version has many improvments and fixes

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 3:36 am
in the new versions is the same...:(( i can`t think what can be wrong ?

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 3:37 am
FoRcEmAn wrote :

I`m am using it for about a year and half and i can say it really inspired me on mixing..

If you are serious about those promos, and want to make it as a DJ, you should stop using a cracked version.

Cracked versions have lots of bugs too, because of changed code. And chances are pretty good both your install and registry are messed up of all the different installs.

Please buy the legal version if you like the software, it works great, and its already at 4.2 version with brand new soundengine and more

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 3:48 am
Funny how ppl will spend hundreds and hundreds of $$$ on their hardware but are too cheap to buy the software..

Like buying a real cool car, but not wanting to buy gas..

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 8:23 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes , i agree

considering some folks make 5000 + per night

software costs one off 300

发表时间 Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 8:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)