快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need help with connection!! Urgent

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im having a big party for new years
I need the cheapest and easiest way to be able to listen to one virtual deck in my headphones while th eother deck is playing in the speakers. I have my laptop of course, I have a 4 channel mixxer with 2 channels taken up by 2 cd decks (I have an american audio dj system cheap!!! that comes with teh mixxer and 2 cd decks) I heard something about a y splitter and also about external card!! please help me out as far as the cheapest way to accomplish this.....Im messing with the trial and I know you cant do this with this trail but Im going to buy as soon as I figure this out...my friend has the real version but does not know how to accomplish this..please advise

also how would I connect it all

发表时间 Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 11:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try an external soundcard like u46dj

or presonous firebox

if your looking for a package deal try the mk2 u get a soundcard and a controler and virtual dj home edition:)

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:19 am
is there a cheaper way like the y splitter??? i plan to buy the whole deal in january but dont have the cash to buy a firebox..please advise

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:21 am
y splitter makes the sound mono which doesnt sound as good

get an mk2 cheaper

and will do more for you in the long run

aslo you get a chance to upgrade to pro at a discount with it

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:27 am
about how much does an mk2 run??? and the sound really doesnt matter to me its just a house oarty

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:48 am
if you mean cost 130 £

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 1:33 am

Cheapest way would just be getting some external usb 5.1/4.1 soundcard.
Like soundblasters...

Costs about 60dollars... And has the two stereo outs you need...
But you can find cheaper 4.1/5.1 cards too, just not too sure about the soundquality then ;)

A bit more advanced could be the Hercules MK2 as mentioned, as it not only gives you a 2x stereo out, but aslo a midi controller

Costs about 200 dollars.

And hope all goes well, and that we see you as a full member over New Years ;)

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 2:11 am
A Y-splitter will cost you 2 dollars. In config menu, check on the picture that shows y-splitter, then tell VDJ which channel goes to main and which goes to headphones.

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 6:18 pm
its mono tho :(

not as good sound

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 6:25 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
he did say cheap and with cheap quality goes out the window...

发表时间 Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 7:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)