快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Blue Screen Of Death

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm using the hercules console mk2 and tcv, i just recently switched laptops, right now i'm using a toshiba satellite with a 2Ghz processor and 512 ram. I installed VDJ on this laptop along with the updated drivers for the console. I set the console in asio mode within the control panel then i start up vdj and everything is good except i get no timecode signal so i go into config and try to let vdj set the setting for the timecode and still no signal is found. If i keep messing with the settings the blue screen of death comes up and says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and under technical info it mentions HDJASIOK.SYS and that it's beginning dump of physical memory then the computer shuts off and restarts. I've tried uninstalling VDJ and reinstalling, reinstalling drivers for hercules console, i've checked for IRQ conflicts, none found, in the hardware device manager everything shows to be working ok, i've tried uninstalling USB drivers and having them reinstall themselves like someone in another post mentioned, nothing has worked, i'ved cleaned the memory and blew off the dirt and have reinstalled them. Reinstalling windows is not an option since it's my g/f's laptop and she doesn't want me to. The other laptop i was using is a Sony Vaio and it's only 800MHZ and has 256 ram and everything works perfect on it except that it runs kinda slow. I really want to be able to use this laptop, if anybody has any suggestions at all please post, i'm getting really frustrated here. Thanks for any help and sorry for this long post.

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 5:33 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You should contact the Hercules support to explain them the problem.

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 10:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"HDJASIOK.SYS" is the ASIO driver of the Hercules DJ Console

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 2:40 pm
do you have the latest install file from herc?

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 5:29 pm
Homie,
I have the same laptop and the same specs! I TOO got a blue screen of death in front of a large dance floor last weekend.

Whats the latest on this for you? Did you get the Toshiba running well? Maybe we can help each other.

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 7:52 am
what message did you get?

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 11:36 am
All I could catch was "physical dump". I haven't had a chance to recreate the issue.

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 5:19 am
this happens when you overload the computer. the reccomended ram for vdj is 1gig and reccommended processor speed is 3ghz, what type of processsor do you have? certain types of processors run much better than others. pentiums/ duo core/ core/ xenon are the good ones from intel, the celeron will probably not suffice for vdj.

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:49 pm
sorry i accidentally posted before i was finished. the only solution to this problem is to make sure nothing else is running while you are running vdj. turn the wireless card off, anti virus (when you arent connected to the internet you cant get viruses), anti spyware, anything that is running that isnt vital to the computer should be turned off.

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:59 pm
if this doesnt repeat , i would not worry about it , freak crashes ocur in windows from time to time.

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 7:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)