快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Pro mixing - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

audioPRO InfinityMember since 2004
phew......... !! After reading all of that i can see i have alot to learn still. Please keep the info coming. You guys are great!

发表时间 Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 6:42 pm
wyworg: “odoble [I guess he means Double O]…if you want a mix of me please paid it...”

You’ll find your money here: 50cent.com

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 5:41 pm
dj-in-norway: “I like you Double O”

I like you too…

dj-in-norway: “I went to your webs...... eh.. no profile! ;) hint hint...”

I’m working on it.

dj-in-norway: “thinking about it, most of what I thought would be good in advanced AND even in pro guide is covered here...”

There is an infinite amount of information that this thread doesn’t cover in my opinion.

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 5:45 pm
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
triple u or double o ;) in ftp://80.28.99.81 you have two session using only virtualdj is free because is made in my house when i pratice some sessions.. :)) you can download it...

P.D. you don´t believe me but this mixes are made without headphones only i know the songs and the help of the active wave form...

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 6:45 pm
Thanks wyworg; I will listen and learn.

OO

b.t.w. I guess you got your 50cents.

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 9:35 pm
i don´t get my 50 cents... but i only accept paypal!!! ;)

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 10:51 pm
w[h]y-worg:

Since you didn’t want 50cent, try praypal.com—that's the best I can do for you ;)

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 11:46 pm
I attempted to download both mixes wyworg. Unfortunately, it was going to take too long. I’ll try again when I get a faster internet connection—I’m thinking about getting DSL soon.

发表时间 Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 8:47 am
you can try with flashget(good program if you haven´t got DSL) but you must configurate with max. 4 simultanius conections... ;) thanks..

发表时间 Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 9:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)