快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: modding your mk1/mk2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

trez777Home userMember since 2006
anyone tried modding the faceplate of an mk1? i admit, the controller looks like a toy but does the job decently (havent tried mk2 though most of you guys say theres big improvement). im toying with the idea of painting the controller black/silver. any thoughts? have someone actually disassembled this thing?

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 5:25 pm
when u say mk1 what does mk stand for?

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 5:35 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
MARK

mark 1

or mark 2

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 6:39 pm
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I messed a bit with mk1, pretty simple, two boards, one for the soundcard and another one for the controller. the controller one is easily desoldered or soldered.

Piece of cake to open up the thing and unscrew it all. You could wire it up to fit it in a bigger and better looking box, it is necesary to use good buttons for the Play/Pause and Cue. and also changing the pots would be a good Idea.

As I said, easy to open up, and to wire it. But still you need some skills with soldering and desoldering.

I was thinking on modifiying it adding a VU-meter for the audio and having "touchplatters" by using this http://www.ozitronics.com/docs/k137.pdf

I even bought 2 of those circuits, but then I bought 2 iCDXs and forgot about that project, maybe I take it again next christmas.

Good luck, and if you do, post some pictures.

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 7:27 pm
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use this thread to say..... THIS IS MY POST #100

:P

good evening to all of you!

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 7:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im at 2671

good evening aslo lol

aslo rember MODDING YOUR CONSOLE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND VOIDS ALL HOPE OF A WARRENTY!

发表时间 Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 7:34 pm
trez777Home userMember since 2006
thanks for the link. the translation wasnt not good but covers the basic point. time to think and decide if i should go and transfer the entire thing to a new box or just paint the original case... hmmmmm

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 12:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)