快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: YO! wats goin on all...I need a quick Birthday help from u guys.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Wat up all?

My Birthday as some know is tomorrow the 21st. I am gonna go pick up a lil Birthday gift for myself. Still Don't know btw 2 Numark Cdx or 2 Pioneer Mk3s....but my prob is I need a good soundcard which would let me scratch and mix without any probs. I have my Mk2 but I don't think its strang enough. Also if u guys think Cdx is a better choice in TTs to connect wid Vdj and all then let me know. My main thing is the soundcard. ANy help is coo thx

PEACE!
DJ NAAMNAAM!

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 7:37 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
ESI U46DJ is the way to go as a Sound Card.

But for CDJs, ICDX has native support BUT Pioneer CDJs are INDUSTRY STANDARDS or shall I say, "MORE PROFESSIONAL."

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 8:35 am
well for starters....HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

Now, on the soundcard issue..need to know r u using a laptop or desktop/rackmount?
p.s. do a search for soundcards theres a ton of topics on this (laptop firewire or usb )u46dj is a good one for laps;maya still make a nice desktop card

if u cant fin any info searchin' let us know more specs of ur setup and as always hepl will be here.

if u do a lot of scratchin ..then so far everyone on the form says the jog wheel isn't good for it otherwise its good ;
i would suggest trying out before u buy any decks (the good ones r always on display @your nearest musician store i.e guitar center,sam ash ,etc )
i myself use denon s5000's(i have two but if u burn two timecodes on one disk then u can control both deck A and B with one s5000 via the apha track ;) )

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 8:39 am
hello there nammy nams ;) i missed you babe. Get the Cdj's - best for your scratching. love yoo xx

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 10:12 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You can get decent scratch out of cdj's and CDX, but it just depends if you want the feel of real vinyl. CDX is as close as you get to vinyl with the use of tccd's though.

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 4:36 pm
OK WOW STEVO! Anyway well i searched but I got too confused. I should be switching to a lap top after I see wat everything is gonna cost me. lol I don't want to be really doing any DMC scratching jus enough to make ppl happy and myself. I have a AMD Athlon 64, Processor 3400+, 2.19GHz, 896 MB of Ram. I am gonna go prob by thursday to pick up everything from Sam Ash Music Store so jus need to know wat i shud be looking for and wat is the best to buy. thx

PEACE!
DJ NAAMNAAM!

发表时间 Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 10:48 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well if you not going to do a lot of scratching, then a controller like the DAC would save you money, space and weight, as well as not having to use timecode. It is possible to scratch on the controller if you practice enough.

There is a vid of someone doing a scratch session on a hercules mk2

发表时间 Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 11:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)