快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: M-Audio/Windows MCE work around

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I beleive many people are experiancing this issue so I have made a guide of what has worked for me to work around this problem. Possibly make this a sticky.

Ok there is a work around to this MCE problem. I own both a X-Session Pro controller and Delta44 Sound card. What you need to do is follow the steps below...

1. Go onto a pc thats not a Windows Media Centre Edition PC.
2. Run the install for the drivers which was on your driver disk or which you downloaded off the net.
3. Go to this directory: CProgram FilesM-AudioYour Product
4. Copy the files which are in Your Product to a portable media source
5. Copy the files off your portable media source to your computer in C:Program FilesM-AudioYour Product.
6. Now in C:Program FilesM-AudioYour Product on the computer which has Windows Media Centre Edition installed you need to run a file which is a .exe and has Inst or Instl in it. This is the installation driver for your product.
7. When your computer automatically picks up the hardware you should point it to the directory C:Program FilesM-AudioYour Product and press Continue Anyway with the windows driver signing.
8. Mix your brains out till hearts contempt.

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 5:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i dont use this but well done sir!

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 5:56 pm
Now you tell me this.too late for me i return my audiophile 192 and purchase a BCD 2000 that just don't stop crashing my comp.
What a drama..

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 1:29 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
sorry bro. i have only become more active latly... been way to busy before. no hard feelings?

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 3:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)