快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 + timecoced vinyls

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ValleraHome userMember since 2006
Mk2 allows using two timecoded vinyls. Is this possible to do with BCD2000 ? Which of them provides bettter options as a soundcard ? Browsing the forum I saw plenty of notices that said the higher VDJ version number u have the better it works with BCD2000. Some complain VDJ locks up or malfunctions any other way and refuses to work right no matter the measures they take, not all the knobs and buttons respond properly. Some say it`s running OK after minor options adjustments. Which is a more likely reason ? Manufactures site says BCD2000 "perfectly complements the included BEHRINGER B-DJ software or most other DJ software" but was it initially meant for VDj ?

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 7:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you buy pro this will make it better.. lol

if the card has two stereo inputs it will work

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 3:25 pm
They both work with tcvs (herc.mk2 & bcd2000) since they have the require inputs and outputs I use the tcvs without problems with the bcd2000 but some users say that asio drivers are more stable in the mk2,regards.

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 1:44 pm
my personal experiance of the mk2 has been very good :)

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 1:57 pm
Do I need a mixer for that or may do without it ?

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 5:06 pm
if you have an mk2

its a midi mixer aslo

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 6:45 pm
these products are only usb1.1. must be some latency there with tcv..is there ?

(still shopping around for my setup)

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:48 am
Question to manquin_dj first or to anyone that might be willing to help

Do I need anything (mixer,soundcard) except BCD2000 to use it with TCVs ? Please enumerate all your dj hardware for "BCD2000+TCVs" configuration

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:58 am
Vallera wrote :
Question to manquin_dj first or to anyone that might be willing to help

Do I need anything (mixer,soundcard) except BCD2000 to use it with TCVs ? Please enumerate all your dj hardware for "BCD2000+TCVs" configuration

just take a look at my blog (glicking on on my name) and you will see all the possibilities to work with bcd even with TCV's ovethere you'll find some diagramas and some pictures for...

dj Quintana

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:26 pm
mr gPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanx dj quintana for your tutorial... seems to be ultimate. I don't even have my tcv's but i have a bcd 2000 and that's my only soundcard. Have an external mixer, too...
I wonder if by the way pressing of the analog button on the bcd (doesn't work with vdj, is it ?) could help playing alternatively tcv and regular vynil ?

Mr G

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 2:44 pm
nope...it is not possible yet, but it may be will be incorporated to some new updates, (no for sure) but let se if VJD be comes on the firs software that souport 1000% BCD....

dj quintana

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 1:41 am
@valllera

you can see in dj quintana's blog the configuration about how to hook up the bcd+tcvs, you don't need an extra soundcard , just connect your tts directly to the bcd and go to tcvs configuration and personalize your settings, regards.
BTW if already bought tcvs go to your profile and check autodetect in order that your tcvs can be detected :)

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 6:32 pm
Big thanx to all

发表时间 Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 7:34 pm
Glad to help you :)

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 5:22 pm
mr gPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanx once again to quintana...
and also to moramax... bcd +tcv users, download moramax bcd plugin (sorry don(t have the link under my hands now...), and enjoy bcd with leds, tcv with low latency (uh i have tocheck again cause i don't have a very good latency...)
Week end is coming !

YoM aka Mr G de Fianar

发表时间 Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 1:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)