快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: GEnerator to Power a whole system

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I had a great idea of setting up an outdoor system for crowds of people to move to, but I'm totally lost when it came down to how powerful should a generator for a typical system of :

-2 speakers(400 watt each)
-1 subwoofer(1kwatts),
-2 amps,
-laptop,
-numark 200fx,
-and 2 numark cdxs

and possibly lights n FX if theres volts to spare

Anyone would do me the favor?

-DjMonte

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:20 pm
so i'm assuming 4600 watts

-DjMonte

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:43 pm
aim high if you want lights as well

better to have expansion power to use when u need it

than a lack of power

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:45 pm
aslo recomend you get pro then u can use timecode on both channels

light control ect

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
an integrated 5Kva genset will do you nicely, from personal experience go for the deisels over the petrols. harder to start sometimes but more stable under load and more effecient usualy

发表时间 Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 12:40 am
kimbledPRO InfinityMember since 2005
another thing also, you want a full sign wave generator. 1/2 sign wave generators can damage your equipment. Also you want to look at harmonic distortion. I beleive if it is over 6% it can also damage your equipment. I recommend using some type of line filter to help clean up the power either way.

another thing to consider is noise. certain generators are louder than others. There is a variety of RPM and sound packages availible (depnending on model of course)
1800 rpms are usually quiet which are usually used in motorhomes (gas version)

hope this helps, and if any more questions feel free to ask. As far as size, I would have to calculate it up. One thing I would sugest is getting an actual amp reading for your equipment, you will find that a lot of the stickers on the back are overkill for power consumption.

DK

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 6:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)