快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video issue (continued)...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
**new

Right player is playing .vob out to club. A .vob is loaded on left player (with TCCD and pioneers).

I spin the the left one back (to get it ready) or even just "pretend scratch" or move platter back and forth.

the result...

the outputted video is slightly affect (studder).

This is a sort of a continuation of the problem I (and others are having) with a video playing out and when another is loaded to the other deck, there is a slight studder on the outputted video t our audeince (both drunk and sober).

There have been many setting which have been requestd to be changed by VDJ staff to deal with this issue but all with no success.

The question.. WHAT is the relationship between the right video playing out and me spinning the left one while waiting? WHy would the video out be affected by the left deck? Because whatever it is, may also be affecting it upon load.

Can a closer look from the staff be given for this?

There is a certain situation when it doesn't do it and this may be a clue. The outputted studder doesn;t happen when I load a video and then put in another one over it.

Can we look into this deeper now, or is it just something to deal with?

Dell lappy 1710 (new)
NVideo 7900GTX

Thanks,

B

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 2:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
has any one sugested proformance settings

if not try lowering them to fast

preferences>proformances

fast<quality

its sounds like ur cpu is being over taxxed

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 2:27 am
All the way to the left?

I'll try again.

tx

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 2:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes

that should solve it then you can move it back towards quality bit by bit to find the best setting

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 2:49 am
@sky,

when you say bit by bit, in my performance slider, I can only move it in increments. There is only 4 places I can move it. Is this correct?

Fastest ticker ticker Best quality.

Can I get in the middle of these "bit by bit?"

Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 3:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)