快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: PC and Laptop use

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can Virtual DJ be transferred from a home PC to a Laptop. I am buying a laptop and would like to load VDJ on it from my PC.

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 6:14 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes you can have it on 2 of your Pc's

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 6:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 6:49 pm
I downloaded vdj on my desktop and installed it, then transferred it to my gig laptop. now I'm buying a new laptop which will replace my older one rendering it to a backup. will I be able to run vdj on these three machines? I can take it off of the desktop if that will change anything.

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:08 pm
phillydj wrote :
Yes you can have it on 2 of your Pc's

2 max

so take of desktop

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:12 pm
what process do I go through to be able to do this? just delete it and then the install file on my new laptop automatically knows I deleted it? that's odd. do I have to unregister my desktop with vjd via internet?

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:34 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can do everything without having to be online but "Legally" you can only have it on 2 Pc's providing there both for your use only

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:44 pm
no , its a legal thing , there is no detection , you could place it on an unlimited number of machinbes but

that woud be ilegal

just uninstal

and reinstall on the two pcs you want

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:48 pm
that's cool. no illegal stuff going on here....I just would like tp be able to have the program on my gig laptop, backup (just incase!) and my pc (for recording). ah well...

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 1:55 am
kool if you want four computers buy two licences ?

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 2:12 am
that is the legal way to do it. however you can do what you like, but let's respect the programmers and stay within the binds of the program rules!

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 2:51 am
Uh, I personally have it on 3 computers - 2 computers for DJ'ing (Laptops) and 1 back-up (PC). They're all personal use... am I breaking the rules?????

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:44 am
in my own non-legal opinion, if you purchase anything (programs, cd's, mp3s) and duplicate them for your own, persolal purposes, then you should be ok. developers and programmers of these products on the other hand hope that their customers abide by the rules. noone is going to kick down your door to check your liscences or pc's; do what you feel you have to do.

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 10:47 am
djkizzle wrote :
in my own non-legal opinion, if you purchase anything (programs, cd's, mp3s) and duplicate them for your own, persolal purposes, then you should be ok. developers and programmers of these products on the other hand hope that their customers abide by the rules. noone is going to kick down your door to check your liscences or pc's; do what you feel you have to do.

sadly my friend not every one is likey to be as honest as you

it is because of them these rules exist

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 3:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)