快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Calling all VDJ video experts (high level help needed)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey everyone,

2nd request for a little help..

When a video is playing in the main out window, as I load another video into the other side, there is a slight hesitation in the output video. Audio is not affected.

new---> I have noticed this observation today that may help.

When the video is playing on the main window and I load another one into the other side, there is (almost) always a slight hesitaion in the output video.
*** When I drop another one over the video which I just dropped on the waiting deck (like I changed my mind) there is a less # of bad effect to the video going out. If I keep changing my mind and replace the waiting video wth a new one, the output video is effected a less amount of times.

Maybe these clues help tell where the problem lies (I hope so)

Any idea?

Dell XPS 1710
Nvidia 7900GTX
.vob
performance: 2nd from left
decode while hidden: on

thinking mnaybe something with AUTO CUE? but prob not

Thanks-

B

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:04 pm
new observation;

If the right deck is playing out to main output and the left video is loaded OVER one that is not finished (not stopped) and the mesaage asks "Are you sure you want to replace video?" then the hesitation in the main video happens.

If the right deck is playing to mainout and the left deck is stopped, and then I replace the video on the left it seems to happen MUCH LESS (if at all).

getting closer?

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:13 pm

Try turning DECODE WHILE HIDDEN off

And, try lower performace tab, if the video "stutter" is still present

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:30 pm
turning Decode while hidden off had the result of "loading" appear on the screen.

SO I put it back on.

I tried perfromance to "faster" pause still continued.

Is that what you meant by "lower performance?"

just in: I just did it again and I watched, there was a BIGGER pause on the main out and on this one CPU light hit slight red,

any relationship here?

This is like an episode of Columbo.

Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 12:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)