快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New Hardware for Video Mixing Needed?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I finally got a computer worthy of VDJ video mixing:

HP a1630n w/AMD Athlon X2 +4600 Dual Core
2GB RAM
ATI X1600Pro PCIe (x16) w/512MB RAM
250GB HD + 250GB Ext HD
Maya44 USB + DAC-2

My question is this: I want to be able to cue the "next" video just like mixing audio. In other words, listen ahead at the song/video coming up. Do I need another piece of hardware to mix music videos and get the cueing that I want? As it is, I have to use VDJ's internal mixer and keep my ext mixer in the middle, but I can't hear the next song until I mix/cut it in. Also, is there a way to play some visuals for audio-only tracks and then be able to mix a music video? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards.

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 8:17 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If your headphones work for audio they should work for video too

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 2:00 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Philly, the headphones are connected to my external mixer. I keep the crossfade in the middle. VDJ's internal mixer is on whatever side the video is playing. So, if the current song is on the left deck and the cued up song is on the right, I won't be able to hear it until I move the fader towards the right. In other words, the only sound I'll hear through my headphones is whatever side vdj's internal mixer is on. I hope this makes sense. Maybe there is a function on one of the skins that would allow me to hear the cued-up song. If there is, I'd like to know about it. I am partial to the pioneer cdj700 skin.

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 6:10 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
how is your soundcard configured? should be for mixer use

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 4:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)