快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 4.1 let me down

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I toke 4.1r out on its first voyage sence upgrading and adding a new controller and it let me down. THe main problem was the CD rom, I have some music files that I carry form special ocations so I don;t waist HD space, I 3.4 I am able to load the CD and play the tracks with out a problem, but with the upgrade I am not. I pop the cd in as I am playing and when it lloads the cd the music stops dead in its track, THe only way to start is to ctrl-alt-del and close the program. I restart with the cd in the system and begin to play again, I goto the CD while the music is playing and try to load a file and not only does the music stop but the laptop blus screens and restarts completely DAMMM (im in the middleof the party). Question What has changed in the software for this to happen?

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 5:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What are your Performance Settings at? Are you now pushing your laptop harder because you can set the settings higher? Is SAFEMODE checked in the Performance settings? What about the OVERCLOCK?

There are several things that because of the new Performance settings, you could have VDJ tweaked to a point where those intensive CD Rom accesses may be pushing the system over it's break point.

If not already there go into the Performance Settings slide the slider all the way to the Right then All the way to the left - This will Reset all Performance Settings and Start you at the 3.4 Level, Just verify that at minimum that the OVERCLOCK is Checked. And you have the DropDown for the Latency set to what ever was working best with your Sound card.

From here now try what you described and see if you have any problems.

cstoll

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 12:52 pm
wasn't that "new controller" you mentioned, the BCD2000 ?

if so, it can be because of it's faulty drivers than can cause the system do die

发表时间 Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)