快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How do you......

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How do you refresh the serato folders that are in vdj? I add some new tracks to my serato folders, but the tracks do not show up in vdj's virtual serato folders.

Also if I add another folder in my serato. How do I add that to my vdj?

发表时间 Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 12:17 am
bump, need some help with this please!

发表时间 Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 11:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

click on your folders ;) and recurse

发表时间 Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 11:33 pm
thanks, that works great for the your real folders...to update them. But when I first installed vdj all my sertato crates were imported into vdj automatically. Even the virtual crates. I'm trying to figure out how to update those virtual crates. The serato virtual crates. For example: some virtual crates in serato I've deleted, but there still in vdj. There some virtual crates that i've made changes to in serato but in vdj they haven't changed. There has to be a way to refresh the virtual folders.

thanks

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:19 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if their is no recurse for them

you will need to manualy edit their contense or delete them manualy

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:30 am
so how does vdj initally scan them than? you would think it would be possible, I can see it not deleting them.....but it should be able to add the new ones.

thanks 4 the replys

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:38 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The import was just that - an initial import - so you wouldn't have to recreate your crates in VDJ the first time out - an initial install feature. From that point forward you must manage your Virtual Folders in VDJ. Just because you make changes in Serato they don't move over to VDJ, same is true the other direction.

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:39 am
word, it was worth a try.

thanks for your help.

that would be a nice feature though. I know vdj would rather have people like me totally steer away from serato, but fact still remains that its more user friendly....I'm fast as ballz on serato.'

peace out

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:57 am

Create VirtualFolders inside VDJ...

Thats VDJ's "crates" feature...

But as said, there is no update feature between SSL and VDJ ;)

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 1:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)