快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules DJ Console and Windows Vista - Help!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've just installed the Vista RC1 Beta, I really like it, it works very well with everything, except my Hercules DJ Console and Virtual DJ.

When I installed the drivers, I get the little green alien icon but ALL the settings are greyed out and I cannot change it form the middel slider - Advanced.

Can anyone tell me the best way to fix this? From past experiences I know that when you do an add/remove it does not Totally remove All files, I think i need to do this first.

Also, I went to downlaod the latest drivers here: http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=143&cid=1 but it says they are for the MK2 and i only have the MK1 - does this matter?

Thanks!

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 10:43 pm
I've just tried reinstalling with new drivers, On XP when you installed the driers, it would usually pause an ask you to plug the consule in, the lights flash, and then the install is complete. THis does not happen with this. When I plug the consule in the lights flash but then go off. When I load the virtual DJ software it says "Controller not detected" and I cannot get past this.
Any ideas?

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 11:03 pm
I have the same problem with vista RC2 and DJ Console MK2 - after upgrading the latest hercules drivers there are no hardware conflicts - but VDJ says "Controller not detected".

The next problem is - that i can´t install the upgrade VDJ to the version i downloadet here - the original version is not detected by the installer.

I hope these problems are be fixed soon - i can´t use my brand new console - becouse i have only the vista RC2 version - and in the future i´m going to buy Vista Ultimate.

sry for my bad english - i´m from germany

发表时间 Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 10:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i dont think the drivers are supported yet by vista

发表时间 Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 10:11 pm
i can use the console with the trial version of VDJ on vista RC2 (x86) - but not with my original software.

on the x86 version of vista there are no hardware conflicts in the "geräte manger" (in german version - i don´t know the correct translation for this - sry)

for x64 version there are no drivers at the moment - but i contacted the hercules support and they said that it´s possible that there are drivers for x64 systems after the launch of the final vista version.

greets, Klaus

发表时间 Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 10:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)