快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Version 4.0 will install but not work

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
3.4 still works flawlessy but after install of 4.0, followed by the update of 4.1, as far as i can get is the box that pops up asking what skin you would like to use, followed by if i want to import my itunes library. I click thru this and my screen goes black for a second, then comes back with a square black box in the center of my screen. If i click on the desktop with my mouse ( but not actually in the area taken up by the black box ) my screen goes black again for a few secs. , then comes back and the black box is bigger and it looks as if my screen resoultion has changed. I have to use CTRL-Alt-Del to get into my running processes to force quit the program. My screen resolution is 1024 x 768 with a refresh rate of 60hz. Gt 6600 video card with 256 megs of DDR3 ram, Intel D915 GUX motherboard with 4 gigs of ram ,P4 3.6 procssor. I have updated all my video drivers and also the d3dx9_.30.dll direct from the microsoft website. Any one else having similar 4.0 woes? Thanks in advance.. Will K. in Florida

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 3:20 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Deinstall all versions of VDJ than install 4.0 and update 4.1 and it should be ok.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:25 am
Thanks for the info. I will give that a try and post back.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:50 pm
Got it to fire up finally. But got few error messages on the way. First of all it said that the skin i was using was a higher resolution that my screen. My screen is set to 1024 x 768. I thought that was standard for vdj. Second i got a direct x sound driver error. I have ALL the latest windows and direct x drivers including 9c. I got rid of the sound driver error by switching to the simple sound setup as before i had a pair of xp 10's hooked in as well as my Nuo 4 mixer. I will have to fuss with those to see if i can get eveything to work again....Here goes....

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 6:33 pm
I wish you luck ;)

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 12:13 am
Sorry to say it but screw 4.1! Lol! It's not that i don't appreciate the effort that the dev team is doing but i will stick with 3.4 for now. It has no problem with my XP 10 controllers and my Nuo 4 mixer, as well as the MPD 16 unit have hooked up.. All run smooth as silk.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 4:36 am
The Ecler problem will be fixed, team is working on it, be patient.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 7:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)