快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Rookie; In need of some help :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all! Just joined the forum.

For a while now i have been playing around on a mates computer with VDJ and love it! So I have decided to get myself set up to use it on my own comp! I will be buying VDJ Pro a.s.a.p.

So here is the score, I have an external mixer already (behringer 1604). Its my brothers hehe. Wondering if it is possible to use this as an external mixer to control virtual dj rather than using the VDJ GUI? ie, use the decks of vdj, but do the mixing with the behringer?

I am currently only using the on board sound of my graphics card, so it only has (as labelled in the motherboards manual): Line In, Mic In, and F.R/F.L (which my speakers are plugged into so guess this is the line out?). Now I understand that i will need a new soundcard as i will need an output for the left and an output for the right channel? I also just want the sound to come out of my computer speakers which just connect to the computer with a small headphone jack.

So, as you can probably tell, i am a bit stuck! Not sure what leads/card i would need to buy. Hopefully somebody out there can help me!

Cheers, dan

p.s. Off the subject of VDJ, my brother wants to use this mixer with cubase to sing into and play his guitar into, and record on cubase. If anyone can help, i would also much appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction for this too!!

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)