快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP NEED ASAP !!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Was playing around the the app and noticed a lock up by the config i hit the button and now im locked out of the app is say only the offical dj can be dj for tonight... well thats me and i have my fist VJ gig with this in 5 hours, read through the manual and found nothing stating that or on the forum thanks

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What?? What Lock? VDJ has no Lock Out function or feature.
Is this your machine? Have you tried rebooting the computer?

cstoll

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:38 am
ITS IN VERSION 4.1 THERE IS A LOCK BY THE CONFIG BUTTON AND NOW IM LOCKED OUT

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:52 am
OK finally figured it out WOW that was sneaky guys but that is a good option and for all of you that dont know how to get out of the lock ill let you sweat for a while and then ill spill the beans :)

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 1:08 am
well you know something I dont even know ;)

So you gotta stick around... hehe

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:29 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, if you say so? Which skin?

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 9:26 am
OK Finished up my 5 hour gig and man this was the first use for vdj and my bdc2000 live since i got this program 2 days ago.. That was one of the best sessions i have had, i pumped out my music videos to 24 screens around the club and a 52 in plasma behind me. What a ego boost that was never had so many people come up to me and say " yo thats the shit " and the sad part about this whole thing is that i stuck by mixvibes for years waiting for them to perfect there apps for video and bought every pro version that came out and could never use it once. Bought this app in 2 days and began pumping the video out in no time. Gotta give credit where credit is do... You guys have one hell of a program and i am pround to be a VJ that uses your product. Ok enough is enough now the lock out issue i use the full video and audio skin where there is a lock by the config button. What i figured out is that to get out of the lock out mode you have to click on the name on the bottom left corner of the screen and bam your unlocked. Nice little feature, well im outta here and you guys will be seeing more of me around here, oh i did have one freeze on my seesion but i think thats from the sucky asio driver from behringer, its a shame that you guys cant right your own for the product, oh well still rocks
Peace
MR MANDINGO

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:07 pm
THE SKIN IS THE MULTI FUNCTION SKIN

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:11 pm

Good to hear you had a great gig with Virtual DJ ;)
Would love to see some pics from that place...

The BCD2000 will unfortunately lock if it runs ouf of audio buffer data (Behringer drivers), so try a tiny bit higher buffer in asio, and you should be fine :)

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 1:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)