快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help w tccd and cdj-1000mk!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I hooked up everything w my maya 44 and it worked out great BUT, I wasnt able to play a cd in case the system banged or if another dj had to come play after me. Help me! Thanks!

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:44 pm
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Are you using an external mixer?

I am using the Pioneer DJM-800, and what I did was take my Audio out from the left CDJ to my sound card, and took the Digital out of my left CDJ to the Digital in 3 of the DJM. I then came from the Left Audio out of my sound card to CD in 1 on the DJM. I then did the similar thing with my right CDJ to CD in 2 and Digital in 4 on the DJM.

Configuring in this way did two things for me:
First, when I want to play a music CD in the left turntable, then I just drop the channel fader for 1 and raise the channel fader for 3.
Second, I can play audio CDs through my CDJs, and turn on TCV_Passive while playing music through the VDJ turntables while all 4 channel faders are up on my DJM...essentially giving me 4 turntables to play music from.

If your mixer can't be setup like this, then you will need to use the y-adapter setup to split your lines between the pc and your mixer.

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 4:44 pm
Thanks! I will double check out the mixer at work and if not then a y cable is a must! Ugh!

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:45 pm
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Not sure if all of that made a whole lot of sense in words, and they say a picture is worth a thousand words...so here you go:
How I wired my stuff up

发表时间 Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 5:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)