话题: VDJ 4.0 & 4.1 pitch problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, all!

Gear specs:- Hp nc6120: 1,6 Centrino M, 512 ddr, 80gb
-Maya 44 usb
-Denons 1000s- TCCD user
-NO video mixing

Problem: can't make small pitch adjustments, only +/- 0,4% and also- even when bpm matched, it has a tendency to very quickly drift off.

VDJ 3.4- never ever such problems, but we all know 4.0 advantages: SOUND way better (we need that bass:), individual WAWEFORMS (finally a pro look:)

Now, I know- I don't have a rocket maschine of a laptop, but it should be more than suficient to do the job right_ OR NOT?
What ever presets, performance settings,... I try- I can't seem to get this pitch hickup to get solved. If I force the tempo spacializaton/ sensitivity - cracks, pops, high cpu spikes come out.

Please, HELP- cause I'm 2 steps back using 3.4__ __ __thanks

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 12:34 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Do you use master tempo/keylock OR have the "master tempo" checked in tccd options ?
Try without them and let me know.

btw. how are the Denon 1000's with the tccd's ? are they working good ?

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:01 pm
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yea, I figured that out and now it's ok_ pitch +/- 0,1%.
Just, didn't have enough time to detail comparison- see/hear differences in sound(bending).

My Denons 1000's are working already a long time with VDJ & and they are good except the cue drift thingy. Sometimes it can be anoying when using "hot cues" very fast, it tends to lose the starting point.

A question: does the keylock (on skin) acts like/replaces tempo in sound set up?

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 12:10 am
metkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds like it djzare, i came to the same conclusion while playing around with keylock on skin cuz there's no such option anymore in configuration panel.

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 8:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)