快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Recording my mixes with VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wanted to know of theres a way of recording my mixes using VDJ w/ external mixer and TCV. Oh BTW i tried using the mic input thing, mixes sounded distorted

DJ Willie

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:18 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
use Line in at any sound card. i use booth out at mixer connected to line in.

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:36 pm
trez777Home userMember since 2006
hi i have the same setup and would like to record my mix from external mixer. i splitted the master out of my external mixer into the line-in of my mk1 console. would this work? or do i have to put in the master out into the mic input of my laptop's main soundcard?

发表时间 Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 6:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dont use mic as an input its a mono input u need stero try line in

发表时间 Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:38 pm
still does not work even if i choose line-in to record. doesnt get any sound from my recorded mp3. splitted master out from external mixer and tried hooking up to line-in of mk1 (one in front panel) and even tried from rca to direct mic input of my laptop but both doesnt work and i can't record! any advise from any peeps using the same setup? (laptop to mk1/mk2 to external mixer)

发表时间 Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 4:55 pm
what does b.t.w. stand for?????

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 2:58 am
by the way

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 11:38 am
trez777 wrote :
still does not work even if i choose line-in to record. doesnt get any sound from my recorded mp3. splitted master out from external mixer and tried hooking up to line-in of mk1 (one in front panel) and even tried from rca to direct mic input of my laptop but both doesnt work and i can't record! any advise from any peeps using the same setup? (laptop to mk1/mk2 to external mixer)

could you post a screen shot of ur config

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 11:40 am
@skyfxl, what screenshot would you like to see? hercules settings? vdj settings?

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 5:38 pm
both would be good :)

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 6:23 pm

发表时间 Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 3:11 pm
have u tried recording in asio mode?

choose asio driver as a soundcard

发表时间 Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 9:01 pm
whats up with using asio? do i need to download any additional drivers to get it working or would the default asio driver that came in with vdj work fine?

what should be my settings if i use asio driver?

发表时间 Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 3:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)