快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need Help: Timecoded Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hello everyone. This question might have been already asked in some other topic so please bear with me.

Right now, I have a Intel Centrino Laptop with 1gb of ram & 80 gb HD. I am currently using VDJ 4.0 with a Hercules DJ Console (not mk2), a set of speakers and amp and I want to upgrade using a timecoded vinyl. I think I am going to need the following but I'm not sure so please tell me if I'm missing something.

1. A USB soundcard (preferably a MAYA44). Is there a cheaper equivalent to the MAYA?
2. Two (2) turntables
3. Two (2) Timecoded Vinyls
4. A DJ Mixer

My budget is around $500 - $600. What TTs can you guys recommend based on my budget?

Any help will do. Thank you.

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 5:27 pm
Expect to pay at least $200 per turntable (most below are belt driven & belt drive tt's are no good), luckily you can get a pair of Numark tt500's from ebay at around $400. I highly recommend the 500's too, they've got minimal wow & flutter, three speeds plus reverse, 5 kg of torgue (have yet to see a tt higher in torque), includes straight and s shaped tonearms, adjustable start and brake times, in short it's a much more affordable equivilant to the 1200's. Unfortunatly you'll have a hard time fitting all these into a $600 budget, pair of tt's $400 (you'll also need carts) plus shipping on ebay, u46dj $200 (maya 44 usb is no longer being made) and a mixer at least you can get fairly cheap if you don't need anything fancy. I've got a used behringer vmx100 dj mixer for sale on ebay, plus a gemini pmx40 as soon as I get it cleaned;^]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260037021735&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 7:22 pm
jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for the info. I'll have to find more money then. This is just a hobby for me so there's really no hurry. I will definitely take your advice. Thanks again.

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 8:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)